Employment opportunities will exist from time to time for veterans directly with Industrial Soldier as well as through our Employer Partners and community supporters. Although our primary focus is to create and identify career opportunities for veterans we will also assist their spouses in securing employment, when possible.
VetsBridge To Employment
The transition from service member to veteran can be a challenging one. The primary mission is to embark on a new and fulfilling career journey. Veterans are highly skilled and uniquely qualified individuals. But there are often gaps when trying to match their skills to civilian careers. That’s where VetsBridge can help.
VetsBridge is an online career management system designed exclusively for veterans seeking to develop their professional career. VetsBridge.com is not a job board. We specialize in profile matching veterans to career opportunities.
Visit VetsBridge Online!
HERE’S HOW WE STAND OUT:
- Veterans can access career opportunities from top employers around the world. And it’s FREE.
- It’s accessible anytime military personnel are ready to begin their job search. Veterans can create a profile and manage career opportunities before actually fulfilling duty commitments.
- It’s more confidential than submitting resumes to unknown sources. Members can choose to disclose personal information for opportunities they’re truly serious about.
HERE’S HOW WE WORK:
- Veterans outline military skills, training, education, interests and attributes in an online profile while employers complete category profiles to define opportunity requirements.
- VetsBridge uses a sophisticated logarithm to translate military experience to civilian skill sets. An opportunity is identified when employer requirements match 100% of veterans’ criteria.
- Matches are sent directly to veterans for review and if accepted, veterans initiate contact with the interested employer.
HERE’S HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT:
- Only opportunities that meet basic criteria make the cut, ending the time-consuming task of filtering through irrelevant job postings.continuously attracting and initiating matches.
- We carefully manage employer relations, helping companies interpret military skill sets to discover career opportunities that better serve veterans.
- A completed profile stays active in the system until the veteran decides otherwise, all the while